When you’re searching for a roofing company near me, in Sebastian, you might discover My Florida Roofing Contractor, a full-service roof repair company that was founded 15 years ago. We provide residential roofing, repairs, and restoration and commercial roofing, sealant and elastomeric coating services. We guarantee lightning fast, quality work and wonderful customer service with our A+ Better Business Bureau rating!
5 Tips when searching for a “roofing company near me.”
- Ask your perspective contractor for references from past clients: It’s important to secure a reputable roofing contractor who files permits, sticks to the estimated budget, and completes their work on schedule, and talking to past clients can give you a clear picture of who you’re hiring. Bad reviews can prevent you from spending money in the future to fix shoddy work.
- Only deal with licensed and insured contractors: Verify the current license, workers compensation, and liability coverage for any contractors you hire— to ensure the security of your bid and service in the unfortunate event of a mishap. If an accident were to occur during your roof repair, an unlicensed contractor can incur hefty medical and legal fees that can fall on your shoulders, so make sure you’re covered at the start.
- Obtain a detailed contract before work begins: Verify your explicitly detailed proposal for daily schedules, materials used, safety procedures, payment schedule, and completion dates before you sign any contract or begin repairs. Remember, you’re in control, so you can ensure you’re satisfied with all terms in a clear manner at any time in the process. My Florida Roofing Contractors would be happy to sit with you and review all permits and warranties for your roof.
- Don’t let other companies rush you into a contract: After a storm, you might see fliers with scare tactic messages and promises of insurance reimbursement if you start storm damage repair work soon. These companies insist that you can get a new roof for free and might even show you fake evidence of roof damage, but they can lead to insurance fraud and hefty fines. You can contact your local weather service to inquire about recent storms and hailstone damage reports in your area to determine if you need an inspection and repairs.
- Have your insurance paperwork ready if you plan to get repairs: Organize your insurance policy number, date and time of damage, size of object that created the damage, photos, videos and any other evidence, then talk to your insurance agent to ask for advice on how to file an insurance claim for your roof damage. Keep any and all receipts and be sure to file them as needed. Be sure to follow all necessary steps to have your repair approved before your roofing work begins.
You can count on My Florida Roofing Contractor for your roof repair needs.
Read reviews from satisfied customers, check our 15-year concurrent licenses and liability coverage, obtain a detailed contract at your pace, and let us complete your insurance repair needs. Our professional contractors can be counted on for your home’s safety and roof’s longevity.
Contact Us Today!
When you’re searching for a roofing company near me, remember that My Florida Roofing Contractor in Sebastian, FL has 15-years of experience and is dedicated to providing you with excellent roof repair service.