Signs That It Is Time For Roof Tile RepairDecember 6, 2018
Roof Maintenance Tips For Vero Beach Property ManagersDecember 12, 2018
Dealing with a damaged roof is already a hassle. When you have the throw in the decision on who to choose to fix it, it just adds to the stress. What happens if the contractor you choose makes the problem worse? However, do not worry. We are here for you so that you no longer have to stress. We are My Florida Roofing Contractor. We are a residential roofer located in Vero Beach. Our company is known for being the best roofing company near me.
Take Several Factors Into Consideration
The roof of your home is a very important part of your home and the structure of your roof affects the entire integrity of your home. Think about it… with no roof, your home would be kind of pointless. Your roof protects your most valuable assets and requires a residential roofing contractor that you can trust. Buying a new roof or repairing your roof are both important and costly investments. Before spending money take your time to evaluate roofing contractors in your area. You should insist on a professional roofing contractor that is reputable. Below are a few tips to help you choose a residential roofing contractor that will not only get the job done but will get the job done right.
Our Residential Roofer Suggests The Following When Picking A Contractor
- The Reputation Always Matters
- You should spend some time doing research on local roofing contractors in your area. Search for online roofing reviews, ask your neighbors who they recommend, and check with the better business bureau. You should be leary of a roofing contractor that doesn’t have customer testimonials.
- Choose Locally
- While there are plenty of great Florida roofing contractors, you should always try to remain local to where your home is located. Check for a contractor that is not just operating locally at this time but has a permanent place of business in the area. The last thing you want is a company that operates elsewhere or that just vanishes after installing your roof and when the roof starts leaking they’re nowhere to be found.
- Insist on Licensing and Insurance
- Never hire an unlicensed roofing contractor. You must insist when you choose a residential roofing contractor that the roofer is fully licensed and insured. An unlicensed contractor can mess up your roof or cause structural damage to your home with no repercussion and you will end up footing the bill. Same goes for insurance!
- Price Is Not Everything
- Roofing work is not like buying a new shirt or even a car. Never choose a roofing company based on the price. Any reputable roofing contractor with overhead and proper insurance has to establish pricing to cover these costs. Low and cheap bids drive down the market. Roofing work is, unfortunately, a costly investment but when done right, a new roofing system installed by a quality contractor can last a lifetime. Shop around for different prices and options, but realize that the neighbor who roofs on the side or the guys operating out of a pickup truck will always do it cheaper – but you get what you pay for!
Call Us Today
Choose us when you are choosing a residential roofer. We are one of the greatest roofing companies in Vero Beach. My Florida Roofing Contractor, which was formerly known as Reyes Group General Construction, was established in 2003. My Florida Roofing Contractor is committed to using quality products, providing excellent service, and delivering the best customer care possible. We provide all clients with a warranty for all completed projects. Please give us a call today and see for yourself. We are the best roofing company near me.